Heidi is...

Heidi is one of the most caring people I know. A year after we were married I had an outpatient surgery scheduled. No big deal, in and out. There were some complications during the surgery and my outpatient status was changed to a hospital stay. Heidi never left my side. I was in the hospital for over a week, and she was at my side the whole time. She slept in a chair, kept the nurses on schedule with my medications, and would ease the pain by running her fingers thru my hair and offering sweet and tender words of love. She has magic fingers, and has continued to ease my pain thru the years.

Heidi is generous. She never gives a thought about giving of herself or sharing what she has with others.

Heidi is inspiring. She has the ability to reach into the darkness and take hold of the down trodden and lift them into the light. She will not quit, nor give up on a person once she has a hold of them. Case in point, she has not let go of me.

Heidi is nurturing and kind. She often helps to foster feelings of worth by creating an atmosphere where differences in personality and diverse characteristics of others are appreciated. She is tolerant of my mistakes, and forgiving of my faults. She is open and soft spoken, and sees a diamond deep within the rough of my soul.

Heidi is full of integrity. I admire her strength and character. She is the kind of person that does the right thing when nobody is looking.

Heidi is beautiful from her core to the surface. Her smile brightens my day, her eyes see thru me. In my wildest dreams and fantasies, I could not have asked for a better girlfriend, wife, and eternal companion.